What are the 10 reproductive rights?
– The Right to Life – The Right to Liberty and Security of the Person – The Right to Health – The Right to Decide the Number and Spacing of Children – The Right to Consent to Marriage and Equality in Marriage – The Right to Privacy – The Right to Equality and Non-Discrimination – The Right to be Free from Practices …
What are the women’s human rights?
International human rights treaties prohibit discrimination on the basis of gender and also require States to ensure the protection and realization of women’s rights in all areas – from property ownership and freedom from violence, to equal access to education and participation in government.
What’s included in women’s health?
Women’s health includes a wide range of specialties and focus areas, such as:
- Birth control, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and gynecology.
- Breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and other female cancers.
- Menopause and hormone therapy.
- Pregnancy and childbirth.
- Sexual health.
- Women and heart disease.
What are women’s right mention them?
Those rights that promote a position of legal and social equality for women with men are called women rights. Every woman should have the ability to express their freedoms and rights, deserve equal treatment within their society and region, and every country needs to reinforce the rules for women.
What are five female health concerns?
To help women boost health, WebMD examined five medical conditions that are of great concern to them: heart disease, breast cancer, osteoporosis, depression, and autoimmune diseases. We looked at the risk factors for each disease and asked the experts what women could do to prevent such ailments.