The penultimate episode!
- Luci is sorry for the shade the threw at Isaac Hanson
- Shout out to Edmonton’s honorary Cannon for Healing and Reconciliation, Fr. Michael Lapsley
- The history channel revelation
- Mont St. Michele is named for a vision to the first abbot to begin construction, not because that is where St. Michael cast out the devil.
- Did you know the history of the Porgs in the new Star Wars movie?
- Luci is talking about this historic lighthouse in Minnesota
- So is the Revelation dragon more of a Trogdor or a Wild Thing?
- Would you like to read more about the mark of the beast?
- How Jordan watches scary movies.
- Cotton Mather was wrong about the end of the world.
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible