Jordan and Luci discuss the impossibly high bar that Jesus sets in Matthew.
- Jesus loves you whether you’re praying “Lord, makes me chaste, but not yet” like St. Augustine, reading up on how to fake your way through a conversation about St. Augustine, like this show notes person, or yelling for the band to play Freebird (whomst amongst us really?).
- “Schadenfreude” from Avenue Q
- If you need a refresher of how the plot of the Kevin Smith film Dogma rests on a literal reading of Matthew 18:18
- In God’s Presence by Marjorie Hewitt Suchocki
- Jordan’s piece on thoughts and prayers for self.com
- Christianity is a team sport (or maybe more like this)
- Christianity is team sport (though sometimes it maybe feels more like this)
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero