Jordan and Luci discuss the beginning the first part of Isaiah.
- On Gustavo Gutierrez, liberation theology, and the preferential option for the poor
- An earlier episode of 2FAB that mentioned Hezekiah
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Christmas sermon on peace, delivered in 1967 at the Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, and broadcast by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Down By the Riverside
- Do You Hear the People Sing (reprise) from Les Misérables (2012)
- CS Lewis on how much we give (“Mere Christianity”)
- Rupert Giles quoted Isaiah in “Prophecy Girl” (BtVS)
- Here I am, Lord
- Gaslighting as a term for psychological manipulation and abuse arose from the play and two movie adaptions Gas Light.
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero