Jordan and Luci discuss lady wisdom.
- Chokhmâh and sophia, the Biblical Hebrew and Greek words rendered in English as wisdom
- Second century feminine personification of wisdom in Ephesus
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Whether anyone has written a version of proverbs from a mother to a daughter remains to be seen. However feminist scholars have argued that the speaker could be female, as in this article by Alice Ogden Bellis.
- Seriously, read Jordan’s book: The Ultimate Quest: A Geek’s Guide to the (Episcopal) Church
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero