Jordan and Luci discuss Psalms of thanksgiving.
- Supersessionism again
- Jordan’s camp song (“Not to us”, Psalm 115)
- The song both Jordan and Luci know (“Thy word is a lamp”, Psalm 119)
- Dead Sea Scroll fragment containing part of Psalm 133
- Prayer for those who suffer for the sake of Conscience from the Book of Common Prayer
- “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help” from the Sound of Music (1965)
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero