Jordan and Luci discuss their shared affinity for praise and worship music, among other things.
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and the Qumran Community provided fascinating insight into 1st century views of the Hebrew Bible
- Before they were discovered, we relied exclusively on the Masoretic Text, which is still considered authoritative
- Most Anglicans/Episcopalians see lament primarily in the Solemn Collects for Good Friday
- Remember Russian judge jokes? Good times.
- The Psalms have inspired a heckuva lot of music:
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero