Jordan and Luci power through Nehemiah and find some good stuff despite the super boring wall.
- Jordan compares Nehemiah to a pawn on Big Brother, because she’s classy like that
- Brave, brave Sir Robin, Sir Robin ran away
- Spoiler alert: Ned Stark dies
- The singers at the gate could have been like Dwight announcing his guests at his garden party
- Or like the riff off in Pitch Perfect
- Or even like this scene from Scrubs
- Luci contemplates trolling grammar correctoids with “Ironic” by Alanis Morisette
- Jordan compares Sukkot booths to shelters on Survivor because again: classy
- Ron Swanson feels this way about taxes
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero