Jordan and Luci dig into the Chronicler’s tales.
- Jordan is moving to Canada!
- Luci doesn’t know how to sing Canada’s national anthem
- Patrick Rothfuss’ The Name of the Wind
- Thanks for the Vulgate St. Jerome!
- Are you watching Castle?
- Is the Census bad because is moving away from reliance on God?
- Or is it because it assume the people belong to David and not God?
- A Jewish response to the problem with an autonomous Satan
- You can find clean versions of GOT, and apparently it is longer than two minutes!
- Wanna know more about the prosperity gospel?
- The Fountainhead “Dayenu”
- N.K. Jemisin and The Fifth Season
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero