Jordan and Luci discuss the tribes of Israel going their separate ways.
- A handy-dandy chart of the kings of Israel and Judah
- The actual patron saint of accountants is St. Matthew the Evangelist (and Tax Collector)!
- I’m not dead yet!
- Jordan’s reading the Rev. Mrs. Fleming Rutledge’s Not Ashamed of the Gospel
- ‘Twas In the Year That King Uzziah Died
- The pillar that proves Sennacherib and Hezekiah actually did meet for battle
- Hezekiah’s pool is still a site you can visit in Israel
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero