Jordan and Luci discuss David and Bathsheba.
- All right all right all right
- Naming conventions might resemble those of The Handmaid’s Tale
- Some other parts might resemble The Hunger Games
- Check out the new Buffycast in town: Buffering the Vampire Slayer
- The Anointed Annoying One
- “Say no to this” Hamilton
- The Leonard Cohen song “Hallelujah” gets the story all wrong – Bathsheba was not bathing on the roof!
- What does “voyeur” really mean?
- “I don’t think that word means what you think it means.”
- Roger Ailes was a bad dude
- Is Claire Sleeping with King Louis in A Dragonfly in Amber akin to Bathsheba and David’s relations?
- Kevin Spacey on House of Cards is named Frank Underwood, btw.
- And the guy that Luci vaguely refers to and then decides not to talk about is Doug Stamper
- We have so many Davids at this point – add a David as Cersei to the list
- Remember Elkanah, Hannah’s husband? The one who told her not to be sad about not being able to have children because she had him as an awesome husband…
- The women mentioned in Jesus’ family tree
- Joel Michael Herbert tells you more about the problems with #modestishottest
- Shut it down
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero