Jordan and Luci discuss King David.
- Forget Christ Hemsworth, Matthew Mcconaughey is now cast as David in Stories Inspired by the Bible (still waiting on a producer)
- “Ofner” as in “Offred” – Are you watching The Handmaid’s Tale ?
- When Abner’s men fight David’s it sounds a lot like The Hunger Games
- Jordan keeps thinking of the Anointed One from Buffy when David is referenced, and mentions Buffering the Vampire Slayer
- Haters gonna hate
- This is an ephod
- David’s envoys getting their beards (and pants cut) and it is almost as funny as imagining Gideon as a loaf of bread
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero