What happens when a regular dude with no particular skill set becomes the monarch of Israel? Tune in to find out!
If you’re enjoying expanding your ideas about Jesus, feminism, progressive Christianity, bad ass Bible ladies, the Episcopal Church, or anything else we’ve been talking about, get in contact!
- Luci and Jordan compare Saul to a poorly built upside down Ikea Chair
- Were Jacob’s blessings for his sons fulfilled?
- Traditions of seers in ancient Israel
- Sure, hide behind baggage if you want to avoid kingship…
- Was it good to be oily in ancient history?
- Getting ‘slain in the Spirit‘
- Poor Xander
- Good Presidents just have sheep keep the lawn trimmed
- You remember Oregon Trail
- A monarchy? I’ve made a huge mistake!
- Want to add the Africana Bible to your reading list? Theodore Burgh was the author mentioned in this show.
- Luci and Jordan write your paper topic: How is the narrative of Samuel informing folklore in Judges?
- Is Saul perpetuating ideas of toxic masculinity when he prioritizes the fiercest warriors?
- Early promotion helps people stay mediocre
Pinterest: Two Feminist Annotate the Bible
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero