Jordan and Luci discuss the crossing of the Red Sea.
- “I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees.” – Emiliano Zapata
- Olivia Pope: handled.
- In Luci’s eyes, Miriam’s basically Esmeralda from Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- The Buddha was tempted by a demon named Mara
- This article criticizes the “feminism” on display in Bridget Jones’s Baby
- Jordan’s seminary friend The Great Pross reminded of the great Philips Brooks sermon “The Egyptians dead upon the seashore.”
- Luci quotes Judy Fentriss Williams, whom you should all read
- You sing the song Dayenu at Passover seders to declare that even if God hadn’t done all that God did, that would have been enough.
- At Easter, Christians sing “Through the Red Sea brought at last”
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero