Jordan and Luci discuss slavery in Egypt and the call of Moses.
- The Prince of Egypt is a dramatic retelling of the Exodus story
- The man is the head, but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head anyway she wants, according to My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- I see nothing! I know nothing!
- The exceptional woman trope, perfectly called out by Gone Girl
- “We all grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies.” Shirley Abbott, Womenfolks: Growing Up Down South
- History has its eyes on you
- Val Kilmer is Moses in The Ten Commandments: The Musical
Theme: Hey, Nony! by nony zero